Are you looking to take the next steps with your career? We at OCE are looking for talented hard working people to join our team.
OCE’s small team of engineers is designing software tools for companies worldwide developing high reliability embedded systems. The successful candidate will contribute to the design, implementation, debug, test and release of development tools for a range of processors and system-on-chip (SOC) devices. The team also supports customers in their development and debug of embedded applications.
Desirable Knowledge & Skills
- Java development
- C/C++ development
- Knowledge and experience of embedded systems development and tools
- GUI design
- Eclipse RCP development
- Familiarity with processor architectures
- Programming experience with communications interfaces like CAN, PCI, SPI, I2C, SpaceWire, MIL 1153B, JTAG, Ethernet, GPIO, UART, AMBA Bus.
- Familiarity with error correction and detection (EDAC) techniques
- Working knowledge of software lifecycle tools (Code Mgt, Test, Release Mgt)
- 5+ years experience
- Relevant Degree
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
To apply email your CV to email@example.com